Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Farmzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best farmers of this species;
- the best breedings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progression star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of farmers who have animals and breedings of this species.
Always show this help
Goats are a hardy animal and one of the oldest domesticated animals—around 10,000 years ago! They were, and still are, used for their milk, meat and hide. In fact, more goat milk is consumed in the world than cow milk!
Goats are part of the sheep family and if you're ever wondering which is which.. look for the tail pointing up to identify the goat. Goats mate all year round, and usually give birth to twins. They will taste almost anything, but are picky about their acutal food—they love shrubs, vines and weeds.
These intelligent and curious animals love to be in the company of other animals, so don't leave them alone!