Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Farmzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best farmers of this species;
- the best breedings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progression star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of farmers who have animals and breedings of this species.
Always show this help
The Charolais Bull originated in France, known for its almost pure white coat. Charolais bulls are commonly bred with other cattle such as Angus or Brahmans. Because of this, one can find brown or red Charolais bulls as well. This species of cattle has been present in Europe and the Americas for centuries.
They are very muscular animals, and can weigh up to 2,425 lbs. Charolais bulls are gentle-natured animals and the mother cows are very nurturing to their young.