Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Farmzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best farmers of this species;
- the best breedings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progression star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of farmers who have animals and breedings of this species.
Always show this help
This recognizable animal is known for its beautiful coat and somewhat pesky behavior. Increasingly common urban areas have pushed them out of their natural habitat, and they often rummage through human trash to find food. Foxes can be found all over the world, in different climates.
They are part of the dog family, but also have some cat-like features: the same oval pupils, retractable claws, and way of hunting. Foxes are nocturnal animals and like to eat rodents, insects and birds..or whatever you left in the bin outside!