Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Farmzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best farmers of this species;
- the best breedings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progression star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of farmers who have animals and breedings of this species.
Always show this help
Grand noir du Berry Donkey
This breed of donkey orginates from the Berry region of France. They have a dark coat, and their bellies are grey or white. They are especially popular with small farmers to help around the farm, and in the 19th century, pulled barges on the Berry canal.
Grand Noir du Berry donkeys are known for their ability to be easily trained and are very docile animals. In recent years, they have been used for hiking tourists, to carry their gear.
The Grand noir du Berry Donkey is one of the biggest donkeys since they are 55'' high at the withers on average, weighing between 551 lbs and 661 lbs.
They reach their adult size at 4 years old.