Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Farmzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best farmers of this species;
- the best breedings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progression star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of farmers who have animals and breedings of this species.
Always show this help
Sheep are very timid and docile animals. They tend to stick together in flocks, for protection against their natural predators, coyotes, bears, foxes and mountain lions. They have a excellent peripheral vision, and can see behind them without even turning around! Sheep also have very good hearing, which makes them frightened very easily.
Sheep are very smart animals, just behind the pigs in intelligence. They can recognize human and sheep faces for two years! The largest population of sheep are in New Zealand, where there are 7 sheep for every person!